CYMS ST EDMUNDS IPSWICH Swim Club Inc. was established in 1912. We are based at St Edmund’s College Ipswich with the college providing coaching for our members.
Why Join a Swim Club?
- Joining a swim club is a great way to make lots of new friends.
- Swimming is a great way to stay healthy and active. Swimming is proven to help people manage their asthma.
- Joining a swim club can teach young people important life skills like water safety, commitment, time management, leading a healthy life style, social skills, work ethic and plenty more.
- A swim club provides a fun and safe social environment for children and their parents.
- You will have the chance to race against your friends and your own Personal Best (PB) times
As well as being awesome fun, swimming is a great way to make new friends, keep fit and learn new exciting skills.
Click here to see our Age Champion and Trophy winners for 2018/2019
Learn to swim & Coaching is provided by the highly experienced and qualified staff of St Edmunds College Swim Centre Staff. The college offers an enjoyable and healthy learning environment with a positive atmosphere catering to all levels of abilities and ages. For further information and costs you can contact the St Edmunds College coaching staff by phoning 0421 600 812.